Florida State Top Awards… read more
Heat lists for the 2015 Florida State Dancesport Championships are now posted. Follow this link to see your heat sheets:
Notice!!! Updated Schedule now Posted!!
Breaking News the Mary Gill Pro Open Show Dance, that was scheduled to be danced on Friday evening, has now been moved to Saturday evening. Please share and spread the word.www.flstatedance.com
"Expect the Unexpected"
Yes, "Expect the unexpected" This will be the "Top Overall Student Award" when you attend at least 3 out of 4 Triple Crown & Crown Jewel Dancesport Events!! Stay tuned, more to come for our 43rd Anniversary of the Triple Crown Dancesport Championships.
The longest running dancesport series in North America!!
Online registration is now available. Follow this link: http://www.compmngr.com/flstate2015/FLState2015_EntryformsOnline.htm
Please try to join us for the 43rd anniversary of the Florida State Dancesport Championships to be held in Sarasota, Florida at the Ritz-Carlton. If you had ever joined one of our Triple Crown Dance Events in the past, than please try to come to this get together for fun & friendship and join us in celebrating the last 43 years of dance.
All events are held exclusively at 4 and 5 Resorts and Hotels. :)))) "If you don't set a baseline standard for what you'll accept in life, you'll find it's easy to slip into behaviors and attitudes or a quality of life that's far below what you deserve."
IF YOU ENJOY HAVING YOUR EVENINGS FREE FOR FINE DINING AND SHOWS, AFTER DANCING MORNING AND AFTERNOON, "THIS IS THE COMPETITION FOR YOU"
DEADLINE FOR ALL ENTRIES HAS BEEN EXTENDED, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR MORE INFO - When the Heat Sheets are posted. Visit our web site www.flstatedance.com and look under entry forms. Find your name on the pull down menu for your heat list.
- We now have added silver and gold to the new rising star entry form. This helps you out when you have the same students in the same age or level of dance.
- To all professional dancers, "Triple Crown Dancesport" has added Pro Open Showdance and Rising Star & Open Grand Championships to all four of our dance championships!! A total of over $25,000 more dollars to the pro purses!!! Like we said, .........expect the unexpected for our 42nd anniversary!! This gives all of you a better chance of winning more money & the audience better shows in 2015!!
- Please note that we are now offering entries in the Proficiency category. In this category you will compete against a point system instead of other competitors. All levels can be entered as proficiency except multi-dance & scholarships. Please just write proficiency on the entry form. The points from proficiency categories will count as half of the value toward Top Awards including Top Teacher and Top Studio.
- New Ages added for all "Triple Crown Events" Now you have more chances to win in your age categories!! Go to entry forms and print new forms.
- Wednesday Or Thursday at the Beach Club Featuring Music For Listening and Dancing Pleasure By "Daniel Fugazzotto" Pro/am Teachers that are on package or dances minimum 150 dances receive $7 ($5 Youth & Juniors)per single dance & $5 ($3 Youth & Juniors)per dance in mulit- dance entries. Off package Teachers receive $5 ($3 Youth & Juniors)per single dance & $3 ($1 Youth & Juniors)per dance in multi-dance entries. "MIN. 10 DANCES TO QUALIFY".
- Enjoy the bonuses, you deserve it!!! RAVE REVIEWS! Attendees of the 2014 Florida State at The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota had nothing but accolades for the venue and its impeccable level of service and cuisine. One discerning competition attendee, Alan Williams, was quoted as saying, "The service exceptionally impressive!"
Bring your students with you, they would love to dancing in beautiful Ritz - Carlton ballrooms!! We have always set the bar for ballroom dancing and always will!!! Please keep on dancing!!
SPECTATORS THAT WANT TO VIEW COST AND INFO FOR TICKETS, PLEASE CLICK ON ENTRY FORMS AND SCROLL DOWN TO SPECTATOR TICKET ORDER FORM AND PRINT OR REVIEW.
- For Hair & Make-up Call Lisa Bentley At New # 302-438-2890 or Margaret Burns At # 941-266-1515